- You have identified a problem with your practice (clients missing appointments, a messy repeat prescriptions process, patients who don’t take their medications) and you are ready to invest in telehealth – but you are afraid it will be a waste of time and money.
- The new integrated record system promised you a paperless office, and more effective processes, but failed to deliver – after two months, your doctors, nurses, and therapists are prepared to mutiny, and patient satisfaction is at an all time low.
- You rolled out a new online service for patients where they can send you health data that they collect on their smart phone, but patients don’t use it
- You have invested in a new web site that showcases what you can do and allows your patients, clients, and customers to access your services – but nobody uses it, and those who do, complain.
- Would you like to try my services before you commit to a full package? Is the problem you need help with relatively minor? Then my QuickClinic is for you.
- Are you interested in my full consulting and training services packages? Then contact me.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.